1. gush - verb
· gush forth in a sudden stream or jet; "water gushed forth"
2. gush - verb
· praise enthusiastically; "She raved about that new restaurant"
3. gush - verb
· issue in a jet; come out in a jet; stream or spring forth; "Water jetted forth"; "flames were jetting out of the building"
4. gushing - adjective
· flowing profusely; "a gushing hydrant"; "pouring flood waters"
5. gushing - adjective
· uttered with unrestrained enthusiasm; "a novel told in burbly panting tones"
6. gushing - adjective
· extravagantly demonstrative; "insincere and effusive demonstrations of sentimental friendship"; "a large gushing female"; "write unrestrained and gushy poetry"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.