1. gurgle - noun
· the bubbling sound of water flowing from a bottle with a narrow neck
2. gurgle - verb
· flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise; "babbling brooks"
3. gurgle - verb
· make sounds similar to gurgling water; "The baby gurgled with satisfaction when the mother tickled it"
4. gurgle - verb
· drink from a flask with a gurgling sound
5. gurgle - verb
· utter with a gurgling sound; "`Help,' the stabbing victim gurgled"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.