1. guarantee - noun
· a written assurance that some product or service will be provided or will meet certain specifications
2. guarantee - noun
· an unconditional commitment that something will happen or that something is true; "there is no guarantee that they are not lying"
3. guarantee - noun
· a collateral agreement to answer for the debt of another in case that person defaults
4. guarantee - verb
· give surety or assume responsibility; "I vouch for the quality of my products"
5. guarantee - verb
· make certain of; "This nest egg will ensure a nice retirement for us"; "Preparation will guarantee success!"
6. guarantee - verb
· promise to do or accomplish; "guarantee to free the prisoners"
7. guarantee - verb
· stand behind and guarantee the quality, accuracy, or condition of; "The dealer warrants all the cars he sells"; "I warrant this information"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.