1. groove - noun
· a long narrow furrow cut either by a natural process (such as erosion) or by a tool (as e.g. a groove in a phonograph record)
2. groove - noun
· a settled and monotonous routine that is hard to escape; "they fell into a conversational rut"
3. groove - noun
· (anatomy) any furrow or channel on a bodily structure or part
4. groove - verb
· make a groove in, or provide with a groove; "groove a vinyl record"
5. groove - verb
· hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove; "furrow soil"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.