1. grits - noun
· coarsely ground hulled corn boiled as a breakfast dish in the southern United States
2. grit - noun
· a hard coarse-grained siliceous sandstone
3. grit - noun
· fortitude and determination; "he didn't have the guts to try it"
4. grit - verb
· cover with a grit; "grit roads"
5. grit - verb
· clench together; "grit one's teeth"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.