1. griping - noun
· acute abdominal pain (especially in infants)
2. gripe - verb
· complain; "What was he hollering about?"
3. grip - verb
· hold fast or firmly; "He gripped the steering wheel"
4. grip - verb
· to grip or seize, as in a wrestling match; "the two men grappled with each other for several minutes"
5. grip - verb
· to render motionless, as with a fixed stare or by arousing terror or awe; "The snake charmer fascinates the cobra"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.