1. grip - noun
· the act of grasping; "he released his clasp on my arm"; "he has a strong grip for an old man"; "she kept a firm hold on the railing"
2. grip - noun
· the appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it; "he grabbed the hammer by the handle"; "it was an old briefcase but it still had a good grip"
3. grip - noun
· a portable rectangular container for carrying clothes; "he carried his small bag onto the plane with him"
4. grip - noun
· the friction between a body and the surface on which it moves (as between an automobile tire and the road)
5. grip - noun
· worker who moves the camera around while a film or television show is being made
6. grip - noun
· an intellectual hold or understanding; "a good grip on French history"; "they kept a firm grip on the two top priorities"; "he was in the grip of a powerful emotion"; "a terrible power had her in its grasp"
7. grip - noun
· a flat wire hairpin whose prongs press tightly together; used to hold bobbed hair in place; "in Britain they call a bobby pin a grip"
8. grip - verb
· hold fast or firmly; "He gripped the steering wheel"
9. grip - verb
· to grip or seize, as in a wrestling match; "the two men grappled with each other for several minutes"
10. grip - verb
· to render motionless, as with a fixed stare or by arousing terror or awe; "The snake charmer fascinates the cobra"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.