1. grid - noun
· a pattern of regularly spaced horizontal and vertical lines
2. grid - noun
· a system of high tension cables by which electrical power is distributed throughout a region
3. grid - noun
· a perforated or corrugated metal plate used in a storage battery as a conductor and support for the active material
4. grid - noun
· an electrode placed between the cathode and anode of a vacuum tube to control the flow of electrons through the tube
5. grid - noun
· a cooking utensil of parallel metal bars; used to grill fish or meat
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.