1. green - noun
· green color or pigment; resembling the color of growing grass
2. green - noun
· a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area; "they went for a walk in the park"
3. green - noun
· United States labor leader who was president of the American Federation of Labor from 1924 to 1952 and who led the struggle with the Congress of Industrial Organizations (1873-1952)
4. green - noun
· an environmentalist who belongs to the Green Party
5. green - noun
· a river that rises in western Wyoming and flows southward through Utah to become a tributary of the Colorado River
6. green - noun
· an area of closely cropped grass surrounding the hole on a golf course; "the ball rolled across the green and into the bunker"
7. green - noun
· any of various leafy plants or their leaves and stems eaten as vegetables
8. green - noun
· street names for ketamine
9. green - verb
· turn or become green; "The trees are greening"
10. green - adjective
· of the color between blue and yellow in the color spectrum; similar to the color of fresh grass; "a green tree"; "green fields"; "green paint"
11. green - adjective
· concerned with or supporting or in conformity with the political principles of the Green Party
12. green - adjective
· not fully developed or mature; not ripe; "unripe fruit"; "fried green tomatoes"; "green wood"
13. green - adjective
· looking pale and unhealthy; "you're looking green"; "green around the gills"
14. green - adjective
· naive and easily deceived or tricked; "at that early age she had been gullible and in love"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.