1. graves - noun
· English writer known for his interest in mythology and in the classics (1895-1985)
2. grave - noun
· death of a person; "he went to his grave without forgiving me"; "from cradle to grave"
3. grave - noun
· a place for the burial of a corpse (especially beneath the ground and marked by a tombstone); "he put flowers on his mother's grave"
4. grave - noun
· a mark (`) placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation
5. grave - verb
· shape (a material like stone or wood) by whittling away at it; "She is sculpting the block of marble into an image of her husband"
6. grave - verb
· carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface; "engrave a pen"; "engraved the trophy cup with the winner's name"; "the lovers scratched their names into the bark of the tree"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.