1. grain - noun
· a relatively small granular particle of a substance; "a grain of sand"; "a grain of sugar"
2. grain - noun
· foodstuff prepared from the starchy grains of cereal grasses
3. grain - noun
· the side of leather from which the hair has been removed
4. grain - noun
· a weight unit used for pearls or diamonds: 50 mg or 1/4 carat
5. grain - noun
· 1/60 dram; equals an avoirdupois grain or 64.799 milligrams
6. grain - noun
· 1/7000 pound; equals a troy grain or 64.799 milligrams
7. grain - noun
· dry seed-like fruit produced by the cereal grasses: e.g. wheat, barley, Indian corn
8. grain - noun
· a cereal grass; "wheat is a grain that is grown in Kansas"
9. grain - noun
· the smallest possible unit of anything; "there was a grain of truth in what he said"; "he does not have a grain of sense"
10. grain - noun
· the direction, texture, or pattern of fibers found in wood or leather or stone or in a woven fabric; "saw the board across the grain"
11. grain - noun
· the physical composition of something (especially with respect to the size and shape of the small constituents of a substance); "breadfruit has the same texture as bread"; "sand of a fine grain"; "fish with a delicate flavor and texture"; "a stone of coarse grain"
12. grain - verb
· thoroughly work in; "His hands were grained with dirt"
13. grain - verb
· paint (a surface) to make it look like stone or wood
14. grain - verb
· form into grains
15. grain - verb
· become granular
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.