1. grading - noun
· the act of arranging in a graduated series
2. grading - noun
· changing the ground level to a smooth horizontal or gently sloping surface
3. grading - noun
· evaluation of performance by assigning a grade or score; "what he disliked about teaching was all the grading he had to do"
4. grade - verb
· assign a rank or rating to; "how would you rank these students?"; "The restaurant is rated highly in the food guide"
5. grade - verb
· level to the right gradient
6. grade - verb
· assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation; "grade tests"; "score the SAT essays"; "mark homework"
7. grade - verb
· determine the grade of or assign a grade to
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.