1. grade - verb
· assign a rank or rating to; "how would you rank these students?"; "The restaurant is rated highly in the food guide"
2. grade - verb
· level to the right gradient
3. grade - verb
· assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation; "grade tests"; "score the SAT essays"; "mark homework"
4. grade - verb
· determine the grade of or assign a grade to
5. graded - adjective
· arranged in a sequence of grades or ranks; "stratified areas of the distribution"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.