1. grade - noun
· a body of students who are taught together; "early morning classes are always sleepy"
2. grade - noun
· a relative position or degree of value in a graded group; "lumber of the highest grade"
3. grade - noun
· the gradient of a slope or road or other surface; "the road had a steep grade"
4. grade - noun
· one-hundredth of a right angle
5. grade - noun
· a degree of ablaut
6. grade - noun
· a number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance); "she made good marks in algebra"; "grade A milk"; "what was your score on your homework?"
7. grade - noun
· the height of the ground on which something stands; "the base of the tower was below grade"
8. grade - noun
· a position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality; "a moderate grade of intelligence"; "a high level of care is required"; "it is all a matter of degree"
9. grade - noun
· a variety of cattle produced by crossbreeding with a superior breed
10. grade - verb
· assign a rank or rating to; "how would you rank these students?"; "The restaurant is rated highly in the food guide"
11. grade - verb
· level to the right gradient
12. grade - verb
· assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation; "grade tests"; "score the SAT essays"; "mark homework"
13. grade - verb
· determine the grade of or assign a grade to
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.