1. governing - noun
· the act of governing; exercising authority; "regulations for the governing of state prisons"; "he had considerable experience of government"
2. govern - verb
· bring into conformity with rules or principles or usage; impose regulations; "We cannot regulate the way people dress"; "This town likes to regulate"
3. govern - verb
· direct or strongly influence the behavior of; "His belief in God governs his conduct"
4. govern - verb
· exercise authority over; as of nations; "Who is governing the country now?"
5. govern - verb
· require to be in a certain grammatical case, voice, or mood; "most transitive verbs govern the accusative case in German"
6. governing - adjective
· responsible for making and enforcing rules and laws; "governing bodies"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.