1. gossip - noun
· light informal conversation for social occasions
2. gossip - noun
· a report (often malicious) about the behavior of other people; "the divorce caused much gossip"
3. gossip - noun
· a person given to gossiping and divulging personal information about others
4. gossip - verb
· wag one's tongue; speak about others and reveal secrets or intimacies; "She won't dish the dirt"
5. gossip - verb
· talk socially without exchanging too much information; "the men were sitting in the cafe and shooting the breeze"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.