1. gospel - noun
· the four books in the New Testament (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John) that tell the story of Christ's life and teachings
2. gospel - noun
· an unquestionable truth; "his word was gospel"
3. gospel - noun
· folk music consisting of a genre of a cappella music originating with Black slaves in the United States and featuring call and response; influential on the development of other genres of popular music (especially soul)
4. gospel - noun
· the written body of teachings of a religious group that are generally accepted by that group
5. gospel - noun
· a doctrine that is believed to be of great importance; "Newton's writings were gospel for those who followed"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.