1. gold - noun
· coins made of gold
2. gold - noun
· a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
3. gold - noun
· a soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element; occurs mainly as nuggets in rocks and alluvial deposits; does not react with most chemicals but is attacked by chlorine and aqua regia
4. gold - noun
· great wealth; "Whilst that for which all virtue now is sold, and almost every vice--almighty gold"--Ben Jonson
5. gold - noun
· something likened to the metal in brightness or preciousness or superiority etc.; "the child was as good as gold"; "she has a heart of gold"
6. gold - adjective
· made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
7. gold - adjective
· having the deep slightly brownish color of gold; "long aureate (or golden) hair"; "a gold carpet"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.