1. gleam - noun
· an appearance of reflected light
2. gleam - noun
· a flash of light (especially reflected light)
3. gleam - verb
· be shiny, as if wet; "His eyes were glistening"
4. gleam - verb
· shine brightly, like a star or a light
5. gleam - verb
· appear briefly; "A terrible thought gleamed in her mind"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.