1. glare - noun
· a light within the field of vision that is brighter than the brightness to which the eyes are adapted; "a glare of sunlight"
2. glare - noun
· an angry stare
3. glare - noun
· a focus of public attention; "he enjoyed being in the limelight"; "when Congress investigates it brings the full glare of publicity to the agency"
4. glare - verb
· look at with a fixed gaze; "The girl glared at the man who tried to make a pass at her"
5. glare - verb
· be sharply reflected; "The moon glared back at itself from the lake's surface"
6. glare - verb
· shine intensely; "The sun glared down on us"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.