1. girl - noun
· a young female; "a young lady of 18"
2. girl - noun
· a youthful female person; "the baby was a girl"; "the girls were just learning to ride a tricycle"
3. girl - noun
· a female human offspring; "her daughter cared for her in her old age"
4. girl - noun
· a girl or young woman with whom a man is romantically involved; "his girlfriend kicked him out"
5. girl - noun
· a friendly informal reference to a grown woman; "Mrs. Smith was just one of the girls"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.