1. gin - noun
· strong liquor flavored with juniper berries
2. gin - noun
· a trap for birds or small mammals; often has a slip noose
3. gin - noun
· a machine that separates the seeds from raw cotton fibers
4. gin - noun
· a form of rummy in which a player can go out if the cards remaining in their hand total less than 10 points
5. gin - verb
· separate the seeds from (cotton) with a cotton gin
6. gin - verb
· trap with a snare; "gin game"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.