1. ginger - noun
· perennial plants having thick branching aromatic rhizomes and leafy reedlike stems
2. ginger - noun
· dried ground gingerroot
3. ginger - noun
· pungent rhizome of the common ginger plant; used fresh as a seasoning especially in Asian cookery
4. ginger - noun
· liveliness and energy; "this tonic is guaranteed to give you more pep"
5. ginger - verb
· add ginger to in order to add flavor; "ginger the soup"
6. ginger - adjective
· (used especially of hair or fur) having a bright orange-brown color; "a man with gingery hair and bright blue eyes"; "a ginger kitten"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.