1. gates - noun
· United States computer entrepreneur whose software company made him the youngest multi-billionaire in the history of the United States (born in 1955)
2. gate - noun
· a movable barrier in a fence or wall
3. gate - noun
· a computer circuit with several inputs but only one output that can be activated by particular combinations of inputs
4. gate - noun
· total admission receipts at a sports event
5. gate - noun
· passageway (as in an air terminal) where passengers can embark or disembark
6. gate - verb
· supply with a gate; "The house was gated"
7. gate - verb
· control with a valve or other device that functions like a gate
8. gate - verb
· restrict (school boys') movement to the dormitory or campus as a means of punishment
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.