1. fuss - noun
· an excited state of agitation; "he was in a dither"; "there was a terrible flap about the theft"
2. fuss - noun
· an angry disturbance; "he didn't want to make a fuss"; "they had labor trouble"; "a spot of bother"
3. fuss - noun
· a quarrel about petty points
4. fuss - noun
· a rapid active commotion
5. fuss - verb
· worry unnecessarily or excessively; "don't fuss too much over the grandchildren--they are quite big now"
6. fuss - verb
· care for like a mother; "She fusses over her husband"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.