1. functional - adjective
· designed for or capable of a particular function or use; "a style of writing in which every word is functional"; "functional architecture"
2. functional - adjective
· involving or affecting function rather than physiology; "functional deafness"
3. functional - adjective
· relating to or based on function especially as opposed to structure; "the problem now is not a constitutional one; it is a functional one"; "delegates elected on a functional rather than a geographical basis"
4. functional - adjective
· fit or ready for use or service; "the toaster was still functional even after being dropped"; "the lawnmower is a bit rusty but still usable"; "an operational aircraft"; "the dishwasher is now in working order"
5. functional - adjective
· designed for or adapted to a function or use; "functional education selects knowledge that is concrete and usable rather than abstract and theoretical"; "functional architecture"
6. functional - adjective
· (of e.g. a machine) performing or capable of performing; "in running (or working) order"; "a functional set of brakes"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.