1. fume - verb
· be mad, angry, or furious
2. fume - verb
· emit a cloud of fine particles; "The chimney was fuming"
3. fume - verb
· treat with fumes, expose to fumes, especially with the aim of disinfecting or eradicating pests
4. fume - verb
· be wet with sweat or blood, as of one's face
5. fumed - adjective
· (of wood) darkened or colored by exposure to ammonia fumes; "fumed oak"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.