1. frost - noun
· ice crystals forming a white deposit (especially on objects outside)
2. frost - noun
· weather cold enough to cause freezing
3. frost - noun
· the formation of frost or ice on a surface
4. frost - noun
· United States poet famous for his lyrical poems on country life in New England (1874-1963)
5. frost - verb
· decorate with frosting; "frost a cake"
6. frost - verb
· provide with a rough or speckled surface or appearance; "frost the glass"; "she frosts her hair"
7. frost - verb
· cover with frost; "ice crystals frosted the glass"
8. frost - verb
· damage by frost; "The icy precipitation frosted the flowers and they turned brown"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.