1. framing - noun
· formulation of the plans and important details; "the framing of judicial decrees"
2. framing - noun
· a framework that supports and protects a picture or a mirror; "the frame enhances but is not itself the subject of attention"; "the frame was much more valuable than the miror it held"
3. frame - verb
· enclose in or as if in a frame; "frame a picture"
4. frame - verb
· enclose in a frame, as of a picture
5. frame - verb
· take or catch as if in a snare or trap; "I was set up!"; "The innocent man was framed by the police"
6. frame - verb
· formulate in a particular style or language; "I wouldn't put it that way"; "She cast her request in very polite language"
7. frame - verb
· make up plans or basic details for; "frame a policy"
8. frame - verb
· construct by fitting or uniting parts together
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.