1. frail - noun
· the weight of a frail (basket) full of raisins or figs; between 50 and 75 pounds
2. frail - noun
· a basket for holding dried fruit (especially raisins or figs)
3. frail - adjective
· physically weak; "an invalid's frail body"
4. frail - adjective
· wanting in moral strength, courage, or will; having the attributes of man as opposed to e.g. divine beings; "I'm only a fallible human"; "frail humanity"
5. frail - adjective
· easily broken or damaged or destroyed; "a kite too delicate to fly safely"; "fragile porcelain plates"; "fragile old bones"; "a frail craft"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.