1. fox - noun
· alert carnivorous mammal with pointed muzzle and ears and a bushy tail; most are predators that do not hunt in packs
2. fox - noun
· a shifty deceptive person
3. fox - noun
· the grey or reddish-brown fur of a fox
4. fox - noun
· English statesman who supported American independence and the French Revolution (1749-1806)
5. fox - noun
· English religious leader who founded the Society of Friends (1624-1691)
6. fox - noun
· a member of an Algonquian people formerly living west of Lake Michigan along the Fox River
7. fox - noun
· the Algonquian language of the Fox
8. fox - verb
· deceive somebody; "We tricked the teacher into thinking that class would be cancelled next week"
9. fox - verb
· be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly; "These questions confuse even the experts"; "This question completely threw me"; "This question befuddled even the teacher"
10. fox - verb
· become discolored with, or as if with, mildew spots
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.