1. founder - noun
· inflammation of the laminated tissue that attaches the hoof to the foot of a horse
2. founder - noun
· a person who founds or establishes some institution; "George Washington is the father of his country"
3. founder - noun
· a worker who makes metal castings
4. founder - verb
· fail utterly; collapse; "The project foundered"
5. founder - verb
· sink below the surface
6. founder - verb
· break down, literally or metaphorically; "The wall collapsed"; "The business collapsed"; "The dam broke"; "The roof collapsed"; "The wall gave in"; "The roof finally gave under the weight of the ice"
7. founder - verb
· stumble and nearly fall; "the horses foundered"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.