1. foul - noun
· an act that violates the rules of a sport
2. foul - verb
· hit a foul ball
3. foul - verb
· make impure; "The industrial wastes polluted the lake"
4. foul - verb
· become or cause to become obstructed; "The leaves clog our drains in the Fall"; "The water pipe is backed up"
5. foul - verb
· commit a foul; break the rules
6. foul - verb
· spot, stain, or pollute; "The townspeople defiled the river by emptying raw sewage into it"
7. foul - verb
· make unclean; "foul the water"
8. foul - verb
· become soiled and dirty
9. foul - adjective
· highly offensive; arousing aversion or disgust; "a disgusting smell"; "distasteful language"; "a loathsome disease"; "the idea of eating meat is repellent to me"; "revolting food"; "a wicked stench"
10. foul - adjective
· offensively malodorous; "a foul odor"; "the kitchen smelled really funky"
11. foul - adjective
· violating accepted standards or rules; "a dirty fighter"; "used foul means to gain power"; "a nasty unsporting serve"; "fined for unsportsmanlike behavior"
12. foul - adjective
· (of a baseball) not hit between the foul lines
13. foul - adjective
· (of a manuscript) defaced with changes; "foul (or dirty) copy"
14. foul - adjective
· characterized by obscenity; "had a filthy mouth"; "foul language"; "smutty jokes"
15. foul - adjective
· disgustingly dirty; filled or smeared with offensive matter; "as filthy as a pigsty"; "a foul pond"; "a nasty pigsty of a room"
16. foul - adjective
· especially of a ship's lines etc; "with its sails afoul"; "a foul anchor"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.