1. foster - noun
· United States songwriter whose songs embody the sentiment of the South before the American Civil War (1826-1864)
2. foster - verb
· promote the growth of; "Foster our children's well-being and education"
3. foster - verb
· bring up under fosterage; of children
4. foster - verb
· help develop, help grow; "nurture his talents"
5. foster - adjective
· providing or receiving nurture or parental care though not related by blood or legal ties; "foster parent"; "foster child"; "foster home"; "surrogate father"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.