1. forward - noun
· the person who plays the position of forward in certain games, such as basketball, soccer, or hockey
2. forward - noun
· a position on a basketball, soccer, or hockey team
3. forward - verb
· send or ship onward from an intermediate post or station in transit; "forward my mail"
4. forwards - adverb
· at or to or toward the front; "he faced forward"; "step forward"; "she practiced sewing backward as well as frontward on her new sewing machine"; (`forrad' and `forrard' are dialectal variations)
5. forwards - adverb
· in a forward direction; "go ahead"; "the train moved ahead slowly"; "the boat lurched ahead"; "moved onward into the forest"; "they went slowly forward in the mud"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.