1. forward - noun
· the person who plays the position of forward in certain games, such as basketball, soccer, or hockey
2. forward - noun
· a position on a basketball, soccer, or hockey team
3. forward - verb
· send or ship onward from an intermediate post or station in transit; "forward my mail"
4. forward - adjective
· at or near or directed toward the front; "the forward section of the aircraft"; "a forward plunge down the stairs"; "forward motion"
5. forward - adjective
· used of temperament or behavior; lacking restraint or modesty; "a forward child badly in need of discipline"
6. forward - adjective
· of the transmission gear causing forward movement in a motor vehicle; "in a forward gear"
7. forward - adjective
· moving forward
8. forward - adverb
· at or to or toward the front; "he faced forward"; "step forward"; "she practiced sewing backward as well as frontward on her new sewing machine"; (`forrad' and `forrard' are dialectal variations)
9. forward - adverb
· forward in time or order or degree; "from that time forth"; "from the sixth century onward"
10. forward - adverb
· toward the future; forward in time; "I like to look ahead in imagination to what the future may bring"; "I look forward to seeing you"
11. forward - adverb
· in a forward direction; "go ahead"; "the train moved ahead slowly"; "the boat lurched ahead"; "moved onward into the forest"; "they went slowly forward in the mud"
12. forward - adverb
· near or toward the bow of a ship or cockpit of a plane; "the captain went fore (or forward) to check the instruments"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.