1. fortify - verb
· make strong or stronger; "This exercise will strengthen your upper body"; "strengthen the relations between the two countries"
2. fortify - verb
· enclose by or as if by a fortification
3. fortify - verb
· prepare oneself for a military confrontation; "The U.S. is girding for a conflict in the Middle East"; "troops are building up on the Iraqi border"
4. fortify - verb
· add nutrients to; "fortified milk"
5. fortify - verb
· add alcohol to (beverages); "the punch is spiked!"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.