1. format - noun
· the organization of information according to preset specifications (usually for computer processing)
2. format - noun
· the general appearance of a publication
3. format - verb
· set (printed matter) into a specific format; "Format this letter so it can be printed out"
4. format - verb
· determine the arrangement of (data) for storage and display (in computer science)
5. format - verb
· divide (a disk) into marked sectors so that it may store data; "Please format this disk before entering data!"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.