1. forking - noun
· the place where something divides into branches
2. forking - noun
· the act of branching out or dividing into branches
3. fork - verb
· lift with a pitchfork; "pitchfork hay"
4. fork - verb
· place under attack with one's own pieces, of two enemy pieces
5. fork - verb
· divide into two or more branches so as to form a fork; "The road forks"
6. fork - verb
· shape like a fork; "She forked her fingers"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.