1. fork - noun
· cutlery used for serving and eating food
2. fork - noun
· the act of branching out or dividing into branches
3. fork - noun
· the region of the angle formed by the junction of two branches; "they took the south fork"; "he climbed into the crotch of a tree"
4. fork - noun
· an agricultural tool used for lifting or digging; has a handle and metal prongs
5. fork - noun
· the angle formed by the inner sides of the legs where they join the human trunk
6. fork - verb
· lift with a pitchfork; "pitchfork hay"
7. fork - verb
· place under attack with one's own pieces, of two enemy pieces
8. fork - verb
· divide into two or more branches so as to form a fork; "The road forks"
9. fork - verb
· shape like a fork; "She forked her fingers"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.