1. forging - noun
· shaping metal by heating and hammering
2. forge - verb
· create by hammering; "hammer the silver into a bowl"; "forge a pair of tongues"
3. forge - verb
· make a copy of with the intent to deceive; "he faked the signature"; "they counterfeited dollar bills"; "She forged a Green Card"
4. forge - verb
· come up with (an idea, plan, explanation, theory, or principle) after a mental effort; "excogitate a way to measure the speed of light"
5. forge - verb
· move ahead steadily; "He forged ahead"
6. forge - verb
· move or act with a sudden increase in speed or energy
7. forge - verb
· make something, usually for a specific function; "She molded the rice balls carefully"; "Form cylinders from the dough"; "shape a figure"; "Work the metal into a sword"
8. forge - verb
· make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.