1. flux - noun
· the rate of flow of energy or particles across a given surface
2. flux - noun
· a flow or discharge
3. flux - noun
· a substance added to molten metals to bond with impurities that can then be readily removed
4. flux - noun
· excessive discharge of liquid from a cavity or organ (as in watery diarrhea)
5. flux - noun
· a state of uncertainty about what should be done (usually following some important event) preceding the establishment of a new direction of action; "the flux following the death of the emperor"
6. flux - noun
· the lines of force surrounding a permanent magnet or a moving charged particle
7. flux - noun
· (physics) the number of changes in energy flow across a given surface per unit area
8. flux - noun
· in constant change; "his opinions are in flux"; "the newness and flux of the computer industry"
9. flux - verb
· move or progress freely as if in a stream; "The crowd flowed out of the stadium"
10. flux - verb
· become liquid or fluid when heated; "the frozen fat liquefied"
11. flux - verb
· mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.