1. fluid - noun
· a substance that is fluid at room temperature and pressure
2. fluid - noun
· continuous amorphous matter that tends to flow and to conform to the outline of its container: a liquid or a gas
3. fluid - adjective
· subject to change; variable; "a fluid situation fraught with uncertainty"; "everything was unstable following the coup"
4. fluid - adjective
· characteristic of a fluid; capable of flowing and easily changing shape
5. fluid - adjective
· smooth and unconstrained in movement; "a long, smooth stride"; "the fluid motion of a cat"; "the liquid grace of a ballerina"
6. fluid - adjective
· in cash or easily convertible to cash; "liquid (or fluid) assets"
7. fluid - adjective
· affording change (especially in social status); "Britain is not a truly fluid society"; "upwardly mobile"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.