1. flow - noun
· the motion characteristic of fluids (liquids or gases)
2. flow - noun
· the amount of fluid that flows in a given time
3. flow - noun
· the act of flowing or streaming; continuous progression
4. flow - noun
· any uninterrupted stream or discharge
5. flow - noun
· something that resembles a flowing stream in moving continuously; "a stream of people emptied from the terminal"; "the museum had planned carefully for the flow of visitors"
6. flow - noun
· dominant course (suggestive of running water) of successive events or ideas; "two streams of development run through American history"; "stream of consciousness"; "the flow of thought"; "the current of history"
7. flow - noun
· the monthly discharge of blood from the uterus of nonpregnant women from puberty to menopause; "the women were sickly and subject to excessive menstruation"; "a woman does not take the gout unless her menses be stopped"--Hippocrates; "the semen begins to appear in males and to be emitted at the same time of life that the catamenia begin to flow in females"--Aristotle
8. flow - verb
· move or progress freely as if in a stream; "The crowd flowed out of the stadium"
9. flow - verb
· move along, of liquids; "Water flowed into the cave"; "the Missouri feeds into the Mississippi"
10. flow - verb
· cause to flow; "The artist flowed the washes on the paper"
11. flow - verb
· be abundantly present; "The champagne flowed at the wedding"
12. flow - verb
· fall or flow in a certain way; "This dress hangs well"; "Her long black hair flowed down her back"
13. flow - verb
· cover or swamp with water
14. flow - verb
· undergo menstruation; "She started menstruating at the age of 11"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.