1. flourish - noun
· a showy gesture; "she entered with a great flourish"
2. flourish - noun
· an ornamental embellishment in writing
3. flourish - noun
· a display of ornamental speech or language
4. flourish - noun
· the act of waving
5. flourish - noun
· (music) a short lively tune played on brass instruments; "he entered to a flourish of trumpets"; "her arrival was greeted with a rousing fanfare"
6. flourish - verb
· grow vigorously; "The deer population in this town is thriving"; "business is booming"
7. flourish - verb
· make steady progress; be at the high point in one's career or reach a high point in historical significance or importance; "The new student is thriving"
8. flourish - verb
· move or swing back and forth; "She waved her gun"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.