1. floor - noun
· the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
2. floor - noun
· a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
3. floor - noun
· a lower limit; "the government established a wage floor"
4. floor - noun
· the ground on which people and animals move about; "the fire spared the forest floor"
5. floor - noun
· the bottom surface of any lake or other body of water
6. floor - noun
· the lower inside surface of any hollow structure; "the floor of the pelvis"; "the floor of the cave"
7. floor - noun
· the occupants of a floor; "the whole floor complained about the lack of heat"
8. floor - noun
· the parliamentary right to address an assembly; "the chairman granted him the floor"
9. floor - noun
· the legislative hall where members debate and vote and conduct other business; "there was a motion from the floor"
10. floor - noun
· a large room in a exchange where the trading is done; "he is a floor trader"
11. floor - verb
· surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
12. floor - verb
· knock down with force; "He decked his opponent"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.