1. floor - noun
· the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
2. floor - noun
· a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
3. floor - noun
· a lower limit; "the government established a wage floor"
4. floor - noun
· the ground on which people and animals move about; "the fire spared the forest floor"
5. floor - noun
· the bottom surface of any lake or other body of water
6. floor - noun
· the lower inside surface of any hollow structure; "the floor of the pelvis"; "the floor of the cave"
7. floor - noun
· the occupants of a floor; "the whole floor complained about the lack of heat"
8. floor - noun
· the parliamentary right to address an assembly; "the chairman granted him the floor"
9. floor - noun
· the legislative hall where members debate and vote and conduct other business; "there was a motion from the floor"
10. floor - noun
· a large room in a exchange where the trading is done; "he is a floor trader"
11. floor - verb
· surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
12. floor - verb
· knock down with force; "He decked his opponent"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.