1. flooding - noun
· a technique used in behavior therapy; client is flooded with experiences of a particular kind until becoming either averse to them or numbed to them
2. flood - verb
· fill quickly beyond capacity; as with a liquid; "the basement was inundated after the storm"; "The images flooded his mind"
3. flood - verb
· cover with liquid, usually water; "The swollen river flooded the village"; "The broken vein had flooded blood in her eyes"
4. flood - verb
· supply with an excess of; "flood the market with tennis shoes"; "Glut the country with cheap imports from the Orient"
5. flood - verb
· become filled to overflowing; "Our basement flooded during the heavy rains"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.