1. fling - noun
· a usually brief attempt; "he took a crack at it"; "I gave it a whirl"
2. fling - noun
· a brief indulgence of your impulses
3. fling - noun
· the act of flinging
4. fling - verb
· throw with force or recklessness; "fling the frisbee"
5. fling - verb
· move in an abrupt or headlong manner; "He flung himself onto the sofa"
6. fling - verb
· indulge oneself; "I splurged on a new TV"
7. fling - verb
· throw or cast away; "Put away your worries"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.