1. flash - noun
· a sudden intense burst of radiant energy
2. flash - noun
· a momentary brightness
3. flash - noun
· a short vivid experience; "a flash of emotion swept over him"; "the flashings of pain were a warning"
4. flash - noun
· a sudden brilliant understanding; "he had a flash of intuition"
5. flash - noun
· a very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat); "if I had the chance I'd do it in a flash"
6. flash - noun
· a gaudy outward display
7. flash - noun
· a burst of light used to communicate or illuminate
8. flash - noun
· a short news announcement concerning some on-going news story
9. flash - noun
· a bright patch of color used for decoration or identification; "red flashes adorned the airplane"; "a flash sewn on his sleeve indicated the unit he belonged to"
10. flash - noun
· a lamp for providing momentary light to take a photograph
11. flash - verb
· gleam or glow intermittently; "The lights were flashing"
12. flash - verb
· appear briefly; "The headlines flashed on the screen"
13. flash - verb
· display proudly; act ostentatiously or pretentiously; "he showed off his new sports car"
14. flash - verb
· make known or cause to appear with great speed; "The latest intelligence is flashed to all command posts"
15. flash - verb
· run or move very quickly or hastily; "She dashed into the yard"
16. flash - verb
· expose or show briefly; "he flashed a $100 bill"
17. flash - verb
· protect by covering with a thin sheet of metal; "flash the roof"
18. flash - verb
· emit a brief burst of light; "A shooting star flashed and was gone"
19. flash - adjective
· tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.