1. flare - verb
· burn brightly; "Every star seemed to flare with new intensity"
2. flare - verb
· become flared and widen, usually at one end; "The bellbottom pants flare out"
3. flare - verb
· shine with a sudden light; "The night sky flared with the massive bombardment"
4. flare - verb
· erupt or intensify suddenly; "Unrest erupted in the country"; "Tempers flared at the meeting"; "The crowd irrupted into a burst of patriotism"
5. flaring - adjective
· streaming or flapping or spreading wide as if in a current of air; "ran quickly, her flaring coat behind her"; "flags aflare in the breeze"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.